작품명 작가명
이미지로보기 한줄로보기
 1  2  3  4  5  6  >>
 1  2  3  4  5  6  >>

자유연재 > 로맨스판타지
이상한 집에 사는 유령
작가 : KleoTay
작품등록일 : 2019.11.1

이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange house)

내가 살아 있거나 죽었나요? 누가 나를 도와 줄까요?

그 남자는 이상한 집에 산다. 그리고 그는 자신이 이상합니다. 그는 반 유령 반 인간.

그는 어떤 비밀을 숨기고 있습니까? 그는 몇 살입니까?

one story in 9 parts

9 개 부분에서 하나의 이야기

이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange house)7
작성일 : 19-11-02 18:29     조회 : 194     추천 : 0     분량 : 26320
뷰어설정 열기
뷰어 기본값으로 현재 설정 저장 (로그인시에만 가능)
글자체
글자크기
배경색
글자색
맑은고딕 나눔고딕 돋움 굴림 궁서 바탕
13 15 17 19 21

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - EVENING

Alicia puts her car near the house. Pulls a suitcase from the trunk. She looks out the window of her room. Alicia rings the doorbell. Grandpa opens the door.

JACIE

Alicia! How glad I am to see you!

(grandmother)

Honey, look who came to us!

MITSURI

Alicia, granddaughter, go quickly into the house, it starts to rain. How many days did you arrive?

ALICIA

I still do not know, but I took time off at work. So I will stay with you for a while.

MITSURI

Of course stay. Your room is waiting for you.

ALICIA'S ROOM

Alicia is combing her hair in front of a mirror. Stiffens for a second.

ALICIA

Jackson

JACKSON

You will not be fooled.

ALICIA

This is because I really wanted to see you.

Jackson hand touches her face and kisses. Alicia hugs him and kisses him. Knock on the door of the room.

JACKSON

See you later.

Jackson dissolves in the air.

ALICIA

Come in.

Grandma enters.

MITSURI

Alicia, aren't you busy?

ALICIA

Nope

MITSURI

You can go to the kitchen. Grandpa and I want to talk to you.

ALICIA

Ok, I'm coming now.

KITCHEN

Alicia comes down the stairs. Sees a grandmother and grandfather.

ALICIA (VO)

Judging by their facial expressions, it’s not about the weather or nature.

JACIE

What will you drink? Tea or coffee?

ALICIA

Coffee please.

MITSURI

Good. Sit down Today is a great evening for family conversation.

ALICIA

What did you want to talk about?

MITSURI

Grandpa and I have long been concerned about one issue.

ALICIA

Well, what exactly are you interested in?

Grandpa and Grandma look at each other.

MITSURI

About Jackson ... We would like to talk to you about Jackson. We still do not fully understand all the details. We want to know how long you have known him.

ALICIA

Almost immediately, as soon as I came to you, I met him. Did my parents ask for this conversation?

JACIE

No, they have nothing to do with it. But they would also like to know.

ALICIA

I know that Jackson and father were good friends.

MITSURI

Yes this. But this friendship was worth the life of Jackson, as we thought until recently. The fact is that Jackson's father came to us shortly after your departure to Seoul. He was beside himself with the fact that we all learned the truth. The old man wanted to carry this entire secret with him to the grave.

ALICIA

Understand I know no more than yours. I know that Jackson was his father’s best friend 25 years ago. But what exactly happened later - I do not know. I know that by some miracle he survived.

Two weeks after his disappearance, he returned home, although everyone thought he was dead. He himself had no idea what happened. For him, and now it remains a mystery. This is what I know about Jackson.

MITSURI

Did he tell you all this?

ALICIA

Yes, he told me all this.

JACIE

What else did he tell you? I'm sure this is not the end of the story.

ALICIA

This is all I know... You are interrogating me so much, as if you consider it dangerous.

MITSURI

In a sense, we think so. We cannot trust Jackson at 100%. At first, he hid his disappearance from everyone. And secondly, is he a regular client of plastic surgeons?

JACIE

(laughs)

Do you envy him?

Grandma looks at him threateningly.

JACIE

Sorry, I agree with you.

(to Alicia)

Alicia, forgive me, but he has not changed since he disappeared. A quarter of a century has passed. Alicia, in the passport, he is the same age as your father, who is already over 50, but he looks like you. No matter how much we thought, we could not find a reasonable explanation for this.

MITSURI

Alicia, what else is he hiding from us?

ALICIA

Honestly, I don't know anything else. And if you know something else, then tell me. I also want to be in the know.

Alicia is waiting for a response from the elderly.

ALICIA

Well, I will give you time to think, and then, I hope, you will tell me that I will know and know what to expect from Jackson or parents. Now I do not know who I will stay away from if you want to warn me to keep away from Jackson.

Alicia speaks calmly and confidently.

ALICIA

I am going for a walk.

Alicia gets up from the table and leaves.

EXT. IN THE TOWN - EVENING

Alicia walks down the street. A car pulls up. They grab her and push her into the car.

IN CAR

Alicia is sitting in the back seat between two people. Oliver is sitting in the passenger seat.

ALICIA

Oliver? You are in your repertoire as usual.

OLIVER

Hi Alicia. Where have you been all this time? I saw you last time in the hospital.

ALICIA

Oh, how are you feeling? Are you cured? All is well?

OLIVER

Of course, do not worry. But thanks for the concern. Where did you disappear from the ward then? The whole department was looking for you. How did you disappear from a closed hospital?

ALICIA

Well, it doesn't matter; it's none of your business.

OLIVER

Indeed, none of my business.

ALICIA

Maybe you let me go? And in general, what the fuck are you allowing yourself?

OLIVER

Do not worry so much. I will not do you any harm.

ALICIA

Abduction is a crime. Or do you think this is the norm?

OLIVER

Good. Do not quote the rights and laws. Let's go, I did not see you so long ago that I missed you.

ALICIA

Oliver, what the hell are you talking about? I do not want to talk to you, much less miss you.

The car stops. Oliver and Alicia come out. Alicia goes quickly. Oliver rushes forward and clears her way.

ALICIA

Oliver, stop it. You still have not realized that I do not want to see you or talk to you.

OLIVER

I promise to stop. So why are you back in town? I know you were in Seoul.

ALICIA

Do not even hope. I will not meet with you. If you hope so.

OLIVER

Alicia Why are you so cruel. You are breaking my heart.

ALICIA

Come on. Do you have it?

OLIVER

Here you caught me. I have no heart. Although I am not sure can check?

Oliver grabs her hand and puts it on his chest.

OLIVER

Do you feel that seems to be in place?

ALICIA

What the hell, Oliver.

Alicia frees her hand and goes on, but he catches up with her and stops her.

OLIVER

(in anger)

Are you so brave and confident, because you think that now your friend Jackson will jump out of the bushes and save you from such a clever scoundrel like me?

ALICIA

(confidently)

Yes. I hope you do not mind this outcome of events?

OLIVER

But this will not happen.

ALICIA

Why are you so sure?

OLIVER

Oh, so you really fell in love with this strange guy. I really have no chance?

ALICIA

Why did you say that?

OLIVER

Because he moved from the city. Frankly, I was looking for him to talk, but he was nowhere to be found. And I never saw him again.

ALICIA

Oliver, stop. I do not know how else to explain to you that I really do not want to see you.

I have already seen enough of what you are doing. And I really like Jackson. Therefore, I ask you to leave me alone. If you do not want to be just friends, then disappear.

Alicia leaves. Oliver looks after her.

OLIVER

Well, I do not.

A car pulls up with Oliver's friends.

MIN DAO

Get in the car.

INT. ALICIA'S ROOM - NIGHT

Alicia closes the door behind him. Falls on the bed. Sighs heavily. Lies without movement for a few seconds.

ALICIA (VO)

Jackson, why did you disappear again? Is Oliver right? But no, I would never have believed this addict.

Alicia gets out of bed, goes to the window. Sees Oliver's car across the street. She leaves her room, opens a window in the hallway. She is trying to climb over it.

JACKSON

Do you run dates like a schoolgirl?

ALICIA

(joyfully)

Jackson By the way, I run to you.

They enter Alicia’s room.

JACKSON

Do you really miss me?

Alicia comes closer to Jackson.

ALICIA

Where have you been? Of course I miss.

JACKSON

Would you like to go out?

ALICIA

Really want to.

JACKSON

So where are we going today?

ALICIA

With you to the end of the world.

JACKSON

Well, I do not promise the end of the world. But I will show you one beautiful place.

Alicia hugs Jackson tightly. Light breeze worries her hair. They dissolve in the air.

EXT. TREE HOUSE - NIGHT

Alicia opens her eyes. Jackson and Alicia are on the slope of a high mountain. There are a lot of trees around. From the tree house offers a panoramic view of the city.

JACKSON

Do you like this place?

ALICIA

Jackson, this is just incredible! It turns out that our city is not worse than Seoul.

JACKSON

Yes, only in size inferior.

I built this house about 20 years ago. I have been here often, all alone. Often I had to rethink life. After all, I still do not understand why I live.

And then I extended my thoughts in order to somehow continue to live. I was thinking about my father, who was left completely alone in this world.

I often thought about leaving this city and starting to live anew away from this place. But the thought that my father would be completely lonely stopped me. So I'm stuck here.

And every day was the same for me. Like in the movie Groundhog Day, until I met you. But I did not immediately realize that you were the daughter of Elizabeth and Milword. And when I realized, I was worried that the story would happen again. But now it does not matter. And most importantly, that you are here and now with me.

Alicia listens and looks at the lights of the night city.

JACKSON

So in the end, what did this athlete Oliver wants from you?

ALICIA

So you were there? Not been and did not save me from this athlete?

Alicia takes a pillow and tries to beat Jackson. Jackson laughs and hugs her tightly.

JACKSON

I was, and I saw everything. But don’t worry; he will not do you any harm.

ALICIA

Why are you so sure?

JACKSON

I politely asked him not to approach you, especially not to touch you.

ALICIA

Then he apparently did not hear you.

JACKSON

This means that someone will soon be in a wheelchair again.

ALICIA

Come on, don't touch him. He's a bit of a crazy guy, but I'm sure he won't do me any harm. Let's forget about him now, I want to talk only about us, or rather about you.

JACKSON

About me?

ALICIA

Yeah. And I'm sure you know what I want to know.

JACKSON

Then where do I start?

ALICIA

Start from the beginning. The night ahead is long. I think you can handle it in the morning.

Jackson laughs

JACKSON

Sit down more conveniently. Ahead of you await an exciting journey of 25 years ago.

Alicia took some pillows.

MEMORIES

JACKSON

I was friends with your father Milword from high school. Later, Milword introduced me to his girlfriend from England, Elizabeth. She came to the city to meet his parents. Elizabeth was very beautiful. And besides, a foreigner who was then a rarity. In Korea at that time there were very few foreigners. If they came to Korea, they were only in large cities. And the fact that such a foreigner would appear in our city was simply amazing. To be honest, Elizabeth liked not only me, but the local, who, as you know, was a gangster among the local population. And so he became interested in Elizabeth. It was rumored that he had a whole harem, but he constantly needed new girls. He wanted to get Elizabeth, by all means.

In connection with these events, Elizabeth and Milword wanted to quickly leave the city. But this thug somehow kidnapped her. The Kang family was completely shocked by what happened. Immediately hooked up the police, but they were in no hurry to open the case. And it was no use connecting them if half of the police were bribed by this very gangster. But I and Milword decided to go and search for Elizabeth themselves. We did not expect weather from the sea. At that time there was practically no access to arms, so we armed ourselves with affordable means.

Namely, baseball bats and other almost useless nonsense.

After a couple of hours in the city, we accidentally noticed those policemen who had accepted the statement about the disappearance of Elizabeth, and the leader of the gangsters, they agreed on something. But it was clear that they were with each other. Unnoticed, we tracked down the gangsters. They led us to a place at the other end of the city. There was a small house for several rooms. There was a man in front of the entrance. Apparently, he worked as a security guard in this place. The gangsters, entering the house, looked around, checking if they were being followed. A light came on in one of the rooms, and we saw Elizabeth there. It was definitely her. Since it was impossible to confuse with the local population. But what to do? Police cannot be trusted. And acting alone is dangerous. But we have to get Elizabeth out. While we were lying in wait in our car, the bandits pulled Elizabeth out of the house and put her in the car.

She was going to be transported somewhere. We didn't think about anything sensible, how simple to shoot down the gangsters who were spinning near the house, to steal Elizabeth from their hands and rush off at high speed. And he did.

While Elizabeth was being taken to her car, bandits began to run out of the house. But we have already managed to escape from the bandits, so that their bullets do not get into the car. We could not immediately get to the city, as the car of the bandits drove right after us. Then I turned into the highlands to get rid of them faster. Five minutes later, Elizabeth spotted police cars in the distance. But her joy interrupted Milword, saying that they were gangsters, only in uniform. To save my friends, I had to come up with a plan on the go. I threw my friends out of the car and ordered them to flee into the city and fly to Europe as soon as possible. They did not want to leave me alone, but they understood that there was no other way out. I went to the bandits in uniform. Coming closer, I saw not only the policeman who was given evidence about the disappearance of Elizabeth, but also the very gangster who was the most important of them. Seeing that my car was rushing at them at high speed, the gangsters got into their car, which in that case would block my path. But they did not expect me to drive into their car at full speed. Thus, the police car was badly damaged. My car was also damaged. I realized that even if we were fighting with the bandits, then to the very end. The road was winding and steep. We were on a very high slope. I pressed the gas pedal harder and pushed the police car into the abyss. But something went wrong, and at the last moment a crumpled police car crashed into the bumper of my car, and we both fell into a deep gorge. A couple of seconds after the fall of the explosion thundered.

END OF MEMORY

Pause.

JACKSON

That's how it all really happened.

ALICIA

That's why my mother didn't want to come here. Not because she did not like my grandmother and grandfather. Now everything is clear.

JACKSON

And rightly so, that did not come. I would do the same in its place.

ALICIA

So what happened after the explosion?

JACKSON

And after the explosion, everything went downhill. The police were looking for the remains of the dead; they found the remains of only two people. As it turned out, these were the bodies of a policeman and the most important gangster. My remains were not found. So I myself do not know how this is possible. The police did not finish the job. They could not solve the riddle completely. Why two cars fell from a slope into a ravine, when two people were found in one and no one was in the second. How is this possible? Then my father was interrogated for a long time at the station. But he himself did not understand anything. My father already considered me dead, because he knew what business I turned to before I disappeared. But he did not betray Milword or Elizabeth. Soon my mother died of grief. A few days after her death I returned. But, unfortunately, in the image of a ghost. Now you understand why my father does not love your family. He believes that it is Milword who is responsible for my death. And if not for him and Elizabeth, then I would be alive.

ALICIA

But then my mom might have been dead.

JACKSON

That thug left very few people alive. And after his death, in the city became calmer.

ALICIA

Don't say that, it scares me.

JACKSON

Do not worry, I'm next to you.

And, most importantly, that thug, this is Oliver's grandfather.

Alicia snuggles closer to Jackson. The lights of the night city go out. Complete darkness sets in; small bulbs barely glow in the corners of the tree house. Hugging tightly, they fall asleep in each other's arms.

MORNING

The sun slowly rises above the horizon. Alicia sleeps wrapped in a blanket. Jackson puts a cup of hot coffee next to Alicia.

ALICIA

(sleepy)

Just do not disappear... This is not a dream... A house in a tree is a reality.

JACKSON

Like real and this morning coffee.

Alicia and Jackson sit on the edge of the house and put their legs down. They drink coffee.

ALICIA

Beautiful somehow. I do not even want to leave this place.

JACKSON

Do not hurry anywhere. The faster we hurry somewhere, the faster time flies. Do not rush to live. Learn to keep time on a leash. And at certain moments it may stop.

ALICIA

As it is now?

JACKSON

As it is now.

Alicia and Jackson look at the panoramic view of the morning city.

INT. IN THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - MORNING

Grandmother climbs the stairs. Opens the door to Alicia’s room. See that the room is empty. Returns to the stairs. Alicia is in the bathroom.

ALICIA

Grandma, is that you?

MITSURI

Yes it's me. You woke up so early. Breakfast is ready.

ALICIA

I'm already coming, now I'm just getting dressed.

Alicia goes down to the kitchen. Grandpa and Grandma look at Alicia questioningly.

ALICIA (VO)

Well, the best defense is attack.

Alicia is sitting at the table.

ALICIA

25 years ago my mother was kidnapped. But the police were in no hurry to help you ... Then Dad and Jackson decided to act independently.

Grandfather and grandmother froze in surprise. After all, their granddaughter with great precision speaks of old events.

ALICIA

As a result of all this, my mom and dad fled to Europe, one of the policemen and the main thug died, their bodies were found and identified. Jackson has disappeared. Everyone thought he was dead. His father still hates our family and believes that we are to blame for the death of his son Jackson. Did I miss something?

JACIE

How did you know all this?

ALICIA

I am a journalist. Nothing can be hidden from me. Whatever happens, I will investigate and find all the information about it.

JACIE

Alicia, let me ask. Have you been taught this at a university of journalism or at a spy school?

ALICIA

Do not worry, grandfather, I am not a spy. And our life is still a teacher, to avoid which no one will succeed.

MITSURI

Suppose you know everything, and now you must understand that we really care about you. What will happen to you and nothing like that?

ALICIA

Yes, stop it, it's not the nineties.

JACIE

Time may have changed, but people have not changed.

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE CHEMIE MORONI - MORNING

Alicia is nervous at the gate and does not dare to open them. After a few seconds, she goes to the front door and presses the doorbell. The door opens Chemie Moroni.

ALICIA

Hello, Mr. Moroni, I...

CHEMIE MORONI

I know. Jackson in his room.

Chemie Moroni invites Alicia to the house. Alicia enters the house and quickly climbs the stairs to Jackson's room.

IN JACKSON'S ROOM

Alicia walks over to Jackson's room. Jackson opens the door a second before she arrives.

ALICIA

Is your father not angry? He let me in without a problem.

JACKSON

Well, maybe it's time for a truce between the clans.

Alicia enters the room. Jackson closes the door behind him.

ALICIA

Just like Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet:

"Two households, both alike in dignity,

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life;

Whose misadventure’s piteous overthrows

Doth with their death bury their parents' strife?

The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,

And the continuance of their parents' rage,

Which but their children's end naught could remove,"

JACKSON

Do you know this performance so well?

ALICIA

Yes, the university staged a performance.

JACKSON

Let me guess, you played the role of Juliet.

ALICIA

Oh no, I'm a bad actress. I was a decorator. I often attended rehearsals, so I remembered the words.

Pause. Alicia walks slowly around the room to the window.

ALICIA

My only love sprung from my only hate!

Too early seen unknown, and known too late!

Prodigious birth of love it is to me,

That I must love a loathed enemy.

Jackson comes closer to Alicia.

JACKSON

I fear, too early: for my mind misgives

Some consequence, yet hanging in the stars,

Shall bitterly begin his fearful date

With this night's revels; and expire the term

Of a despised life, closed in my breast,

By some vile forfeit of untimely death

ALICIA

Let me guess, did you play the role of Romeo?

JACKSON

Yeah.

ALICIA

Wow, cool... But I hope that a happy ending awaits us. For less, I do not agree.

JACKSON

Although now not the nineties, but the bandits did not become less. And sometimes you even wonder who you can expect an attack from.

ALICIA

Oh, I don't want to wait for an attack from anyone. I want to live in peace...

JACKSON

I agree with you. So where are your parents now?

ALICIA

They are in Seoul. My father has a big deal, and he practically lives his work. And mom does nothing else at home. Shopping, beauty salons, in general, full of boring things.

JACKSON

Want to walk around the city? Today is a weekend, and there will be a lot of people on the street. We get lost in the crowd.

ALICIA

It would be great. Let’s go for a walk. On foot, as ordinary people.

JACKSON

You persuaded me. I'll leave the keys to my teleport home today.

ALICIA

Then go ahead.

EXT. IN THE TOWN - DAY

There are a lot of people on the streets. Alicia and Jackson are having fun in an amusement park. They eat ice cream and cotton candy. They enter the coffee house. Sit down at a table on the terrace. Order food.

ALICIA

I'm even a little tired. I'm afraid I don't have the strength to go home.

JACKSON

And have to. I left the keys to my teleport. So today I am not driving.

Alicia and Jackson are laughing. The waiter brings the order. Next to them a car is slowly driving down the street.

INT./EXT. OLIVER`S CAR - DAY

Oliver through the open window sees Alicia and Jackson on the terrace of the coffee house.

OLIVER

What an annoying guy! He was here again.

MIN DAO

Listen, Oliver. Why do you need all this? She will never return to you.

OLIVER

Shut your mouth! It is not up to you what to do. I will decide everything myself.

They leave.

INT. TREE HOUSE - EVENING

The holiday continues with a bottle of wine.

ALICIA

You look very young, they never ask you for documents when you buy alcohol?

JACKSON

Are you implying that I am a fifty-year-old man, I look very attractive?

Jackson is joking. He pours wine in wineglasses.

ALICIA

I, as a journalist, am curious.

JACKSON

No, they never ask the documents. Perhaps in my eyes, they saw my battered soul?

ALICIA

Ha, ancient soul? You are the same age with my father. And I don't think you're old or ancient.

JACKSON

Are you writing a book about this story? You ask in detail.

ALICIA

No. Although it is a great idea. You are a genius!

JACKSON

Well, stop, I won't let that happen.

ALICIA

Come on. I was joking. I'm not going to write anything.

I will carry this secret with me somewhere in Europe.

JACKSON

Do not tease me. I do not want to be the main character of your book.

ALICIA

So let's have a drink so that all the sad stories end only with a happy ending.

The clink of wineglasses. They drink wine. Sunset is coming. Accompany the sunset with wineglasses in their hands. Alicia and Jackson stay in the tree house until the morning.

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - NIGHT

Oliver alone in the car stands near the house. Waiting for the light in Alicia’s room. Not wait. He sharply pressed the gas pedal and drove away.

INT. OLIVER`S HOUSE - DAY

Oliver is in his living room talking to his friend. He nervously walks around the room.

His friend Min Dao is sitting on the couch.

MIN DAO

Why me? Why did you decide to involve me in your dirty business? I disagree. I will not go for this murder.

OLIVER

What kind of murder? I said that you need to kill someone?! Just knock him on the head with something heavy, and that’s your job done.

MIN DAO

No, really, I won't hit anyone.

OLIVER

So how much money do you owe me?

MIN DAO

What is it, Oliver?!

OLIVER

That's such crap, Min Dao!

Do not worry, there will be no problems. I have a connection with the police if something goes wrong.

MIN DAO

Yes, it really became easier on the soul.

OLIVER

Then go ahead. Work today needs to be done.

INT./EXT. OLIVER`S CAR - DAY

Oliver and Min Dao are sitting in the car. They watch Alicia and Jackson walk. There are a lot of people on the streets.

OLIVER

Yes, they annoy me! Why are they so funny and happy?!

MIN DAO

Probably because they have fun.

OLIVER

Are you having fun too?!

Oliver is angry and is pushing Min Dao. Min Dao stops smiling.

MIN DAO

How long will we follow them?

OLIVER

How much it is necessary, so we will follow.

Alicia and Jackson continue to walk around the city in a crowd of people.

MIN DAO

Yes, this will not be the end. They decided to grow old there. Let's go home.

OLIVER

Not now.

MIN DAO

(Annoyed)

Who is this Jackson? Where did he come from?

Oliver slowly turns his head towards Min Tao, looks at him menacingly.

MIN DAO

What are you doing? Did I say something wrong?

OLIVER

No, you said exactly what I did not notice before. Actually, who is Jackson? Why haven't I thought about this before? Let's go back.

The car is leaving.

INT. OLIVER`S HOUSE - DAY

Oliver searches the Internet for information about Jackson. Opens the telephone directory of the city "Big Dipper". Calls to every Jackson, which is written in the book. But to no avail. Throws the catalog into the far corner of the room.

OLIVER

But who are you? You are nowhere to be found. Are you a ghost?

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - EVENING

Alicia and Jackson at the gate.

ALICIA

Jackson, how about going to you now and you introduce me closer to your father?

JACKSON

Well, I don't think this is a good idea, but we can try. Let's take a chance.

Turning away from the gate of the house of the Kang family, Jackson and Alicia walk down the street, towards Chemie Moroni's house.

INT./EXT. OLIVER`S CAR - EVENING

Oliver watches Alicia and Jackson from his car.

OLIVER

What the heck? Where did you think to go? Hope not to return to the city for a walk? I'm already tired of looking at you.

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE CHEMIE MORONI - EVENING

Alicia and Jackson come to the house. Jackson opens the gate. Chemie Moroni opens the door to the house. Jackson and Alicia come into the house.

OLIVER

(Rejoicing)

Well, here you are, Jackson. Now I know everything about you.

Oliver writes down the address of the house. His friend is calling from the police station AN SEOHYUN.

OLIVER

An Seohyun, there is work for you ... I will pay well for it.

NO 제목 날짜 조회 추천 글자
9 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 211 0 22142   
8 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 185 0 18847   
7 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 195 0 26320   
6 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 182 0 20903   
5 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 189 0 22290   
4 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 181 0 13680   
3 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 193 0 11972   
2 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 185 0 10775   
1 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 347 0 12015   
이 작가의 다른 연재 작품
등록된 다른 작품이 없습니다.

이용약관   |   개인정보취급방침   |   이메일주소 무단수집거부   |   신고/의견    
※ 스토리야에 등록된 모든 작품은 저작권법의 보호를 받습니다.
※ 본사이트는 구글 크롬 / 익스플로러 10이상에 최적화 되어 있습니다.
(주)스토리야 | 대표이사: 성인규 | 사업자번호: 304-87-00261 | 대표전화 : 02-2615-0406 | FAX : 02-2615-0066
주소 : 서울 구로구 부일로 1길 26-13 (온수동) 2F
Copyright 2016. (사)한국창작스토리작가협회 All Right Reserved.